Monday, March 14, 2011

'How am I fat?': Amber Rose defies weight jibes... but those skin-tight leggings won't help

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Fuller figure: Amber Rose surprises onlookers in her leopard print leggings as tries to combat her excess weight gain with a jog around plush Beverly Hills


The last thing a model wants to hear is that they are looking 'fat'.

And so Amber Rose was predictably angry as she responded to weight jibes yesterday.

She tweeted: ‘I'm 5'9 148. How am I fat? Man, what have I done so wrong? Be to nice? I just don't get it.’

But however annoying it seems the jibes have had no affect on the model's body confidence.

Amber went for a jog in a pair of leopard-print leggings and a lime green vest top yesterday.

The 27-year-old smiled broadly when she saw the cameras.

While she has always had a curvy figure for a model, it has not prevented Amber winning high-profile work, for brands including Louis Vuitton.

Amber, who split up with music heavy weight, Kanye West at the end of last year, is now believed to be dating rapper, Wiz Khalifa, real name, Cameron Thomaz.


Now and then: Model Amber Rose looked slimmer in 2009, right


The model recently tweeted: ‘I need my baby, I'm so in LOVE I don't care what anyone says…my heart is with Cam.’

Her famous curves were also at the centre of a naked-photo scandal last month, but judging from her smile yesterday, she appears to have put the incident far behind her.

Amber is currently filming her VH1 reality show, Behind Her Shades.

source: dailymail

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites